Dagda is Mandrake's son, and the secondary antagonist of Epic. He was killed by an arrow in a battle with the Leafmen. Dagda was general of the Boggans.
Dagda follows in his father's footsteps, rotting the forest and attempting to kill Queen Tara. He looks up to his father and tries his best to meet his expectations.
- Dagda wears a rat skeleton on his head.
- Dadga's gender is a male.
- Dadga and Mandrake were the two villains who die in the film.
- Dadga was rumored to be the tertiary antagonist of the film.
- Dadga is Mandrake's son, although his mother's identity is not revealed.
- Dagda is voiced by Blake Anderson.